The Treasure Data Service Status Dashboard provides both current and historical information on our service status. The Status Page provides historical information of our service status.
In addition to uptime, services tracked on the page include the REST API response time, streaming levels, and incident reports.
From the Status Page, you can subscribe to outage and performance degradation event notifications via RSS, email, or SMS. It’s recommended for all paid users to subscribe to these events.
Viewing Service Status
You can view the Service Status Dashboard by direct link or from the TD Console.
Viewing Service Status Via Direct Link
Viewing Service Status in TD Console
Open TD Console
Navigate to Get Help
Select System Status
The System Status allows you to view uptime over the past 90 days. To view historical uptime and incidents, select View historical uptime. There, you can tab between incidents and uptime.
The status updates are organized into the following categories.
- Web Interface
- REST API
- REST API issues are those that affect the Treasure Data API (ex. api.treasuredata.com) and systems and command line tools that use the API.
- Streaming Import REST API
- Streaming Import REST API issues are those that affect the Streaming API (ex. api-import.treasuredata.com) and libraries such as Fluentd when data is ingested into Treasure Data from your servers.
- Data Connector Integrations
- Data Connector Integrations issues are those that affect Data Connector jobs and/or integration Hub.
- Hadoop / Hive Query Engine
- Hadoop / Hive Query Engine issues are those that affect Hive and BulkImport job submission/executions.
- Presto Query Engine
- Presto Query Engine issues are those that affect Presto job submission/executions. This may be affected by the segmentation UI in Audience Studio because it uses Presto for jobs behind the UI.
- Presto JDBC/ODBC Gateway
- Presto Query Engine issues are those that affect Presto job submissions (ex. via api-presto.treasuredata.com). This service is commonly used for BI tool integrations with ODBC. In addition, this may be affected by segmentation UI in Audience Studio because it uses Presto for jobs behind the UI.
- CDP API
- CDP API issues are those that affect Audience Studio services.
- CDP Personalization
- CDP Personalization issues are those that affect the Profiles API for real-time segmentation.
- Insights issues are those that affect Treasure Insights service.