Basic Knowledge of Treasure Data
Basic knowledge of Treasure Data CLI
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Open Commerce Cloud API
- Commerce Cloud Account Manager System Access
- Incremental loading is only supported for Creation Date, not Modified Date
- A large volume of data may cause low performance
- In preview mode, the connector does not support generating the detailed data preview because of time restrictions on fetching the data preview.
Navigate to the Salesforce Cloud Commerce UI and login. For example, Account Manager UI.
Select API Client.
Select Add API Client.
Type values for:
Select Access Control to enable it.
In the Organizations area, select your organization.
In the Roles area, select Add.
Select the appropriate role. For example, Sandbox API User.
After the role is added, select all the sandboxes associated with it.
Scroll down to Open ID Connect.
Add Default Scopes:
Add Redirect URI. For example:
Scroll Scroll totheToken Endpoint Auth Methodsection.
Select JWT for Access Token Format.
You are taken back to theAPI Clientscreen.
Write down or save in a secure location the API Client ID and Password.
These are used as Authentication credentials to integrate with your SFCC instance.
Open Business Manager. For example:
Select Open Commerce API Settings.
Select Type as Data.
The configuration for Data API appears.
Type or copy the following into the text field:
For Select Context choose Global (organization-wide).
Wait for at least 3 minutes.
Your API Client is ready to be used with Data API and Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud connector.
Open Open TD Console.
Navigate to to Integrations Hub > > Catalog.
Search for and select Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud.
Choose Create Authentication.
The following dialog opens:
Type or select the required information:
Type a name for your connection.