Treasure Data integrates your data sources into a single data layer. You can add many types of data sources to the Treasure Data platform using TD Console, defining authentication profiles, and specific connection details. After you create a data connector, which includes authenticating your connection so that your data access is secure, you configure the data connection. You can create Sources that specify the source type and also where in Treasure Data to put the data. Outside of the TD Console, other data transfer options include REST API for Postback, Mobile SDK, JS SDK. Each of the TD Integrations is described separately with details that pertain to it.
You can stream or bulk load data into Treasure Data by using a data connection. You can create and manage your Sources from the Sources section of the TD Console.
- Creating a New Data Source
- Searching Sources
- Working with Connection
- Working with Source Information
- Working with Data Settings
- Import Integrations Filters for Amazon S3, FTP and SFTP
- Working with Data Preview
- Working with Data Placement
- Data Import Scheduling
- Viewing the Data Import Status and Output Logs
- Canceling Data Import