Treasure Data enables you to track data from your website, mobile apps, or other applications.
These articles are primarily for the earlier version of the Treasure Data JS SDK.
For example, change //cdn.treasuredata.com/sdk/2.5/td.min.js to //cdn.treasuredata.com/sdk/3.0.0-beta/td.min.js.
- Introduction to Web Tracking
- Website Tracking VIDEOS
- About Treasure Data and Cookie Tracking
- Web Tracking Integration Options
- Web Crawler Accesses for Google Crawlers
- Tracking Pixels
- Tracking Server-Side First Party Cookies on Your Website
- About Mobile Tracking and Mobile SDKs
- About InStore SDK
- App Tracking Integration Options
- Event Tracking with Webhooks and Postbacks