For the CX manager who manages omnichannel experiences, Treasure Data Journey Orchestration identifies audiences along the buying cycle and connects relevant campaigns and channels to the individual's behavior.
Treasure Data Journey Orchestration includes the following capabilities:
- Optimize Channels: Plan unique journeys across the business that optimize channels for customer preferences and spend efficiency.
- Activities & Insights: Connect activities and insights across business functions and channels: website visits, customer service calls, email interactions, and so on.
- Smarter Touchpoints: Use data-driven insights and cross-channel consent to dynamically inform all touchpoint systems ⎯ phone, web, social, in-store, and campaign tools for a continuous, meaningful conversation.
- Continuous Experience: Connect omnichannel campaigns to relevant context ⎯ buying stage, activity, and channel.
How it Works
Treasure Data Journey Orchestration includes a drag-and-drop canvas, where you can create journeys that are connected to each buying cycle stage across channels and business units. Journey Orchestration dynamically identifies audiences along the buying cycle and connects the relevant campaigns that progress your customers from awareness to retention based on individual users’ behavior.
identifies audiences along the buying cycle and connects the relevant campaigns that progress your customers from awareness to retention based on individual users’ behavior: Journey Orchestration
- Every Channel, One Journey: Follow your customers everywhere they go, across all channels in a single journey.
- Drag-and-Drop Journey Builder: Develop no-code customer journeys with ease.
- Use the Tools you Love: Teams can use current tools that will benefit from access to the same single source of customer truth, which update as buying behaviors and predications change.
- Automated Segmentation and Retargeting: Adapt and segment in real-time with retargeting to boost conversions.
Here are some use case examples to help you understand the benefits of using Treasure Data's Customer Journeys Orchestration. As a CX marketer, I want to be able to:
Create a journey to orchestrate interactions with consumers to drive business KPIs (such as engagement, purchase, or conversion).
Optimize ROI by targeting profiles with low-cost activations (in-game & email) before higher-cost activations (FB/Google Ads) through setting up wait steps and multi-channel campaign activations.
Track the state of profiles and activations so I can track if my journeys are effectively progressing profiles towards my journey goals.
View specific use cases for Journey Orchestration at Customer Data in Action.