This topic includes:
- Requirements and Supported Technology
- Sites and Endpoints
- Installing and Updating the TD Toolbelt and Treasure Agent
- Installing Treasure Agent
- Install TD Toolbelt Workflow Module
- Installing Bulk Data Import
- Configuring Your TD Endpoint using TD Toolbelt
- Configuring Authentication for TD Using the TD Toolbelt
- Integrating with Data Science and SQL Tools
- Custom Script Requirements
- Installing Python, Pandas, matplotlib, Jupyter Notebook, pytd
Before you get started, let’s review some documentation terminology regarding Treasure Data’s command-line (CLI) tools:
TD-Toolbelt. A package for Windows and macOS that allows you to run a query on CLI.
Treasure Agent (td-agent). An official Treasure Data maintained package of Fluentd, supported in Linux. TD-Toolbelt is not supported in Linux.
You might work in the Treasure Data Console and use the command-line interface (CLI). You are given access to the cloud-based TD Console when you obtain a Treasure Data account: Install the Treasure Data Toolbelt to establish the CLI development environment. Your TD installation includes td-agent, which is a data collection daemon.
You have the option of including more specific or robust log collecting tools including: