Treasure Data works with a variety of integrations that help move data into and out of Treasure Data. There are several tools however that move data along with facilitating queries, and the data science of machine learning.
This section includes installation instructions for those tools that we think are the most common.
Installation of these tools is not required and can be done at anytime.
The tools include:
- Launching TD-Spark Shell Using Docker
- Pandas and Jupyter Configuration for Treasure Data
- R Language Driver Install
- SQL Workbench/J
- SQuirreL SQL Install and Use with TD
- RazorSQL Install and Use with TD