You might see the term Export Results used in association with export activities. Export Results allow you to send the results of a query to a destination. Data Connections are used to export query results out from Treasure Data to the target destination. As with import, you must create and configure the data connection to be used during export, prior to running your query.
You can see configured Export Results from the Queries page.
This section contains:
- Exporting a Segment as a File
- Creating a Destination Integration
- Exporting Your Query Data to Your Destination
- Managing Data Export from Query Results
- Using Filter Functions for Data Export
- Using Bulk Export to Amazon S3 Bucket
- Using Apache Spark Driver (TD-Spark) in your Spark Environment
For information on specific data connectors that can be used to export data from Treasure Data, see Integrations .