Release Note 20150401
This is a release note at April 1st 2015.
Table of Contents
Features & Improvements
This is a summary of the new features and improvements introduced in this release:
Presto: Upgraded to 0.100
Presto upgraded to version 0.100, from version 0.94.
- Presto version 0.100 release note
- Presto version 0.99 release note
- Presto version 0.98 release note
- Presto version 0.97 release note
- Presto version 0.96 release note
- Presto version 0.95 release note
Presto: TD_IP_TO_COUNTRY_CODE UDF
Presto supports TD_IP_TO_COUNTRY_CODE UDF. This UDF converts IP to coutry code.
Presto: TD_IP_TO_COUNTRY_NAME UDF
Presto supports TD_IP_TO_COUNTRY_NAME UDF. This UDF converts IP to coutry name.
These are the most important Bug Fixes made in this release:
Presto: Proper Partitioning for Hive INSERT INTO
Previously the data inserted via Hive’s “INSERT INTO” isn’t partitioned, so you cannot exploit the parallelism for the result table. Now it’s properly partitioned.
Last modified: Jun 24 2015 05:40:29 UTC