Release Note 20140429
Table of Contents
Features & Improvements
This is a summary of the new features and improvements introduced in this release:
Backend: Pig Engine Improvements
- Suppress deprecation warnings in the engine logs;
- Show metrics in the engine logs;
- Improved speed (up to 14x faster).
- Import worker checks the connectivity to the metadata store before uploading a file to improve reliability.
Released Ruby Client Library v0.8.60
Released Ruby CLI v0.11.1
- Fix Treasure Data query result output database and table validation regular expression;
- Fixed auto updater which threw a warning due to a constant being reinitialized;
- Interpret the CPU time as number of milliseconds as opposed to number of seconds in the
- when outputting the query result to file, flush the data every 100 records.
These are the most important Bug Fixes made in this release:
PerfectSched v0.8.6 gets ‘RuntimeError: Unknown task key’ errors.
The new version deployed prevented schedules from executing jobs in production last Tuesday, April 22nd.
The version was reverted and SSL improvement applies on the original version.
As the fix was deployed in production, all functionalities recovered to full normality.
Windows installer fails on Windows 7 and 8 because the package is corrupted.
A new version of the CLI v0.11.1 was released and the v0.11.0 version was deprecated.
Last modified: Jun 21 2014 01:22:37 UTC